Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Honoured to Represent the SDGCPSL at the Indo-Lanka Friendship Summit ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ


I had the privilege of attending the Indo-Lanka Friendship Summit, Art Exhibition and Sustainability Forum held at BMICH Sri Lanka , organised by the SUNFO Global Federation, G20 India Cooperative Ambassador Brigade, and the SAARC Goodwill Ambassador Platform.

I was honoured to represent the Sustainability Development Goals Children’s Parliament of Sri Lanka at this significant gathering, which brought together individuals and organisations working towards strengthening Indo-Lanka friendship, cultural exchange, sustainability, and youth engagement.

I am also deeply grateful to have received an Appreciation Award for my high level of volunteer commitment and the important role played in the success of the summit.

This recognition means a lot to me, but more importantly, it reminds me of the value of contributing through service, collaboration, and meaningful initiatives. I am grateful to everyone who trusted me with the opportunity to contribute to this event.

Looking forward to continuing to learn, collaborate, and contribute towards a more sustainable and connected future. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment